GRoboduino Key points:
* ATMega328 with Arduino Bootloader, running at 16Mhz
* Motor Controller: Dual H-Bridge, 4.5v - 36v, 600mA per motor (1.2A peak), with selectable power (internal regulated voltage or Vin), occupying only 2 arduino pins / motor!
* Buzzer (pin 10)
* Led (pin 13)
* Servo compatible pins for all available analog and digital pins
* Screw Terminals for Motors and Vin
* FTDI Connector
* 5V Regulator (2A)
* Compact design, although using discrete components
* Available as a KIT or fully assembled board
* Easy to build (as a kit)
* Arduino library for all peripherals
In the following days, information on pricing and availability will be posted as well as pics of the prototypes and a building guide.